Breathtaking Golf and Lifestyle
Discover it all. An idyllic golf and mountain community. Stunning views of Mt. Sopris from pristine perspectives. An 18-hole alpine course designed by Arthur Hills and refined by Tom Lehman. Locals refer to it as “the best kept secret in the valley.” An awesome Recreation Center with a state-of-the-art fitness center, aquatic center with a pool, kid’s wading pool, water slide, and hot tub, tennis courts, basketball courts, climbing wall and a playground for kids. Approximately four miles of hiking and bike paths, catch-and-release trophy fishing ponds, and best of all…wide open spaces.
Ironbridge also has a Property Owner’s Association, which serves as a communication tool between the POA and the residents of Ironbridge.
“I love it! Great course and even better people. Great grill and bar. Super fun and absolutely beautiful!”Cherie SmithFacebook
The Facts about Ironbridge
- Ironbridge is a 533-acre, masterfully planned community located just outside of Glenwood Springs and minutes away from the world-class ski resorts of Aspen and Vail. It is nestled inside the beautiful Roaring Fork Valley.
- Ironbridge features an exciting Recreation Area complete with a state-of-the-art fitness center, family pool, hot tub, water slide, kids’ climbing wall, basketball court, and tennis courts. There is also a playground area, meeting/activities/party room and restrooms.
- 18 holes of awesome, semi-private championship golf, designed by Arthur Hills and refined by Tom Lehman.
- A mile of private fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork River, along with two trophy fishing ponds.
- Approximately four miles of hiking/biking paths.
- Best of all – wide open spaces.
- Ironbridge is located right outside Glenwood Springs, located in the Roaring Fork Valley. Glenwood enjoys a comfortable population of just over 7,700 along with one of the country’s largest hot springs and cave systems. The public schools are highly rated with students performing above state and national standards. There are numerous parks, a highly acclaimed hospital, and every convenience and amenity you would hope for from any major metropolitan area.