The fully private fitness center opened in December 2013 to raving reviews among our members. The center features high quality Nautilus equipment, including cardio and weight training machines, as well as free weights. The layout was designed by Curtis Schwab, a longtime local athletic trainer and facility manager.
- Fitness Center Hours: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Fitness Center Equipment upgraded/updated as needed
Hiking and Biking
Many beautiful hiking and biking trails meander throughout the neighborhood.
“Beautiful views of the majestic red mountains alongside the immaculately maintained golf course!!! Quiet and serene.”Melissa BarrettFacebook
- Pool Hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. (Adult Lap Swim 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
- *Major Pool Facility Renovation Coming (Fall 2021/Early Spring 2022)
- The Facility includes a community pool, children’s wading pool, water slide and hot tub.
Sports & Recreation
Enjoy play-time with basketball, tennis, and pickleball courts, a children’s climbing wall and playground, and landscaped park and picnic areas. Enjoy the golf simulator during winter months (courses include: Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Turnberry Golf Club, Royal Troon, Hazeltine, Congressional, and many more).
“Beautiful golf course. Front nine is tremendous, the back nine is otherworldly. Other than the grill being closed by the time we finished, it was a great experience. The two members we were paired with were wonderful in explaining some of the nuances of the course.”Kevin ConnorFacebook